Sunday, March 02, 2008

5 Little Insights

As if you wanted to know more about me, Amrita tagged me with this:

Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

So, time to take you over my journey till now. Fasten your seat-belts, and grab hold of your seats (no sticking your hands out of the windows please). We may yet have a few glitches in our time traveler:

Family – Interestingly, it seems that I haven't written much about my family, or my family members. I mean, I have posted about the things we did when I was younger, or about our Sunday morning activities, but that's it. So, this post about the Yesteryears is as close as I can come to fulfilling this.

Friends – Now this is easy. After all, you have read the exploits of the Knights of Round Table before. And there are plenty of Knight Chronicles on this blog and on (now R'ing-IP) Talons. (Which should make up for not giving you anything for point #1).

Myself – When it comes down to it, the whole blog is really about me. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing a blog right? So, here you have a collection of random thoughts.

My Love – If you really want the gossip, head over to this post about how I fell in love twice in a single day. Then again, here's the object of my latest affection, but I have yet to write a post on it, though I wrote almost an entire post on it last week [there's an inside joke in there ;)]

Anything I Please – Hmm... a bit too hard to decide this. Better to take you over to “Romeo and Juliet: The True Story”, “On The Seventh Day”, the short stories “Studio 14” and “The Relic Hunter”, not to forget “Vairangad” (the third and last part of which I will get around to edit sometime soon).



So, now I have told you quite a lot about me, myself and my interests. How's the information overload working for you? Had enough already?

And now, time to link people up... Now that the old acquaint. are disappearing right and left from the blogging scene (and rest are MIA), I guess it would be better if I just leave it open to anybody who wants to do it. Then again, don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow with a comment on your blog telling you to take it up. Mystery, my name is...


- The Great Eagle Has Spoken

P.S. Why don't these people learn? Just yesterday I read a piece about how Sachin hasn't scored a century in Australia (and how India is yet to win a final there) yet.

P.P.S. What is this Aussie fixation with monkey? I thought they had kangaroos over there, not monkeys. Then again, that explains that. Or is it due to the fact that the Aussies have been sledging for so long that they are not able to come up with new stuff?

6 Comments:

Dhanya said...

That was a nice tag.. Could read some of ur old posts :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where do all the old bloggers go? Thanks for doing this tag!

Amey said...

@Dhanya: Oh yes... do read. and do comment :D

------------------------------
@Amrita:

Old bloggers don't die. They just stop posting (or sometimes, commenting)
- An old blogospherian proverb.

Sorry couldn't help it. Just like I couldn't help showing off some old posts of mine :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right about old bloggers. :-)

Oh this tag didn't give me anything new. :( I had read them all. But once again I couldn't stop myself doing this tag mentally... what would have been my answers to this tag.

As you know, I haven't started doing them yet.. the ones given by you or taken by me voluntarily. :P
Busy busy.. till I guess for some more time.

SiD said...

well..like cuckoo.. i also tried to do some of the points mentally...
can link up almost the whole blog int he 5 parameters ;)

aussies - they are learning the hard way!!! I cant stop imagining what wud symonds experience when he comes to india.. I guess no one here thinks that the word is rascist!! ;)

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Of course I am right ;)

Good to know you have read all these. Sad not to see comments on all.

As you know, I haven't started doing them yet..
And people wonder why I don't tag anyone any more.

-------------------------------
@Sid: Take it up, it's open.
Did you see, many of the Aussies in first round didn't go up from their reserve price. Surprising for world champions, right?