Monday, December 15, 2008

30 Second Summaries

In today's busy world, the attention spans are getting shorter and shorter. In the world of information superhighways and consequent information overloads, people don't have time to read long pages and pages of reviews of the movies they want to watch, when they can just as well spend that time doing something else.

That's why we at The Aerie Institute, constantly aware of the needs of the times, are bringing you Part 1 of our bestselling series:

30 Second Summaries (Bollywood Edition):

Rab_ne That's the Rab:

After making enough actors weary by stealing (or trying to) others' girlfriends and fiancées (and wives) on screen, Shahrukh Khan has to steal the wife from his own older self. Old habits...

 

 

Oye lukcy Con-fiction:

After Jai Jr. tried his hand at the conning game, and got caught and conned in return, it is time for Veeru's nephew to pick up the mantle. Should I have put up a spoiler alert there?

 

 

oh_my_god God ~ Jim:

... [when] I want to screw with him to get back at him, he never sees it coming. But now, I want to be nice to him and actually give him something, he's like an eel. I just can't grab onto him.

- Jim Halpert, The Office.

 

 

Part 2 will be up soon, based on the response. So, keep commenting.

 

- The Great Eagle Has Spoken

 

Previously by Aerie Institute: Non-veg and Attack on Community, FNS or Fanatic about Non-issue Syndrome, The New Updated Spamming-101, A Single Guy's Guide to Dating

3 Comments:

Amrita said...

Hey, I've read this before! I want new ones!

Kokonad said...

Ha ha! These are excellent! :))

Amey said...

@Amrita and Kokonad: Thenku. But when I put up the post, the response wasn't exactly encouraging. Let me see if I can make up a Hollywood edition. Beware "Star Trek", here I come :D